While admitting your child in a school it is obvious for you to have plenty of questions related to the school. So here are a few FAQs to resolve your queries:
1. What makes Billabong Thane unique?
Our vision to empower all of our students to become an all-rounder sets us apart from the rest. Our Efficient and qualified teaching staff also makes us unique.
2. How can I apply to become a teacher in Billabong High International School, Thane?
You can mail us your updated resume on email@example.com and we would get back to you.
3. Can my child leave the school premises during school hours?
Children are not allowed to leave the school premises during the normal school hours. We allow the students to leave only in case of any emergency that too with the due written permission of the parents granted by the Principal.
4. What if my child becomes sick during school hours?
We have proper medical care arrangements in the school to look after students who fall ill during the school hours.
5. Does this school have any other branch?
No we do not have any other branch. This is the main and the only branch.
6. Hostel facility is available?
No, we do not have any hostel or accommodation arrangements at Billabong Thane.
In case you have any queries, you may contact the school administration.
Billabong High International School, Shreenagar Main Road No 27,
Wagle Industrial Estate
Thane – (W) – 400604